Last weekend, I published a new version of bib2tpl, a PHP class to convert BibTeX to anything I wrote a while ago. There certainly were some bumps to iron out; these are the major changes made:
- Entry filtering now works on all fields.
- Templates can contain multiple occurrences of group and entry subtemplates now.
- Condition tags can perform more detailed comparisons now.
- Improved control over entry ordering.
- Grouping tags are no longer necessary if grouping is turned off.
- It is now possible to reuse parsed BibTeX for multiple conversions.
@entryid@has been removed; use
@entrykey@instead, which is now guaranteed to be unique.